December 5, 2017

An Art Deco Christmas

 
 
So many hotels do such a fantastic job decorating for Christmas. A local favorite of mine is the Rimrock Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Tucked into a mountainside, each room has an incredible mountain view. I also appreciate that this hotel does not get the foot traffic from tourists that some others do. It's an intimate, quite retreat. Overall, the décor of the hotel is mixed, but there is an art deco influence; especially in their stunning art deco styled ballroom! Yes, I want a tuxedo sofa exactly like this for our living room. Oh, Santa!....
 





 

It's Christmastime! I'm really in the mood this year. But it's only December 4th, and already I'm so tired. I've taken a vitamin boost for some extra energy - here's hoping it does the trick. I've got 20 more days to go!